ArtisticMystic

First thing you’ll notice about me is I’m very sexual, and love having conversations on the topic, even if we are complete strangers.

This is a new venture for me as I don’t consider myself a writer, but I love erotica, and sharing thoughts and ideas about the subject. I have been reading erotica from a very young age, specifically Penthouse Forum. There was something special to me about the stories, some incredibly unique and usually pushing the boundaries of sexuality.

People, especially women, who are comfortable and open/honest about the topic, are a huge turn on for me. I once had a girlfriend who lied for years about masturbating. It wasn’t until the end of our relationship that she confessed to not only doing it, but using my pillow to do so. If only had she been able to admit it, she would have found out that I would have loved it, especially knowing that every night my head and face was resting on where she came.

I encourage you to leave comments about my work and appreciate your honesty. We all have different tastes and interests, and I value all opinions and ideas, even if I disagree. Most of all I’m here to just have fun and explore this side of human expression.

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
Last YearUpdated
11Followers
6Following
3My Favorites
2My Comments

More About Me

Age

51

Contact Author

Contact ArtisticMystic by clicking here.