• Authors
  • 4DDthemuse

4DDthemuse


After being an avid Literotica fan for a few years my wife convinced me to start putting fingers to the keys. I have been with my voluptuous partner for over thirty years and until six years ago had never had thoughts of straying. Then a stunning pixie ten years younger than us moved into our rental apartment upstairs. We became fast friends and my wife soon figured out that I was very attracted to DD. She is a shy introvert socially, but let her guard down with us and soon she started to flirt with me pretty overtly.
From touches, to teasing, to flashing she gradually had me incredibly turned on every time she was around me. My wife could tell I was a little uncomfortable with the situation and we had a open conversation amongst the three of us about boundaries. DD and I could flirt as much as we wanted. Hugging, cuddling, foot rubs etc were approved when we were all together. DD and I could spend time together in public. My wife would benefit from this arrangement on the physical side because of my constant state of arousal.
Most of the seeds for the stories I write here come from role playing and fantasy situations that my wife concocted as foreplay where she would describe situations where she was removed from our relationship for whatever reason, or that I was single and younger than DD, and was free to finally act out years of pent up lust. These fantasies have really reinvigorated our sex life.
For DD's part, we are still flirty and affectionate but have not crossed the line, even though we have had to call time out and seperate ourselves a couple of times. She is very open about how turned on she gets listening to us fuck after she worked me up, and we have often heard her moaning through orgasms shortly after us through the ceiling.
Most of these stories will be based on our fantasies, or by actually teasing and nudity interactions with DD. Some of the stories are factual up until the sex starts.
Both ladies will read the stories and act as my editor before posting. Maybe the openness of my written words will be the bridge that finally brings the three of us together intimately.

Location

Canada

Gender

Male

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
Last YearUpdated
125Followers
53Following
36My Favorites
5My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

53

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Voyeurism, Erotic Photography, Petite Women

Contact Author

Contact 4DDthemuse by clicking here.