• Authors
  • scorpionL0gic

scorpionL0gic

Goodbye....maybe not :)

Hey there, I'm Luna - but you can call me Ms Luna. 🎮💪📚 Think of me as your friendly neighborhood tomboy, kicking ass and taking names in the worlds of video games, MMA, and literature. Whether I'm landing a knockout punch or diving deep into a sci-fi saga, one thing's for sure: I bring brains, brawn, and a whole lot of laughs to the table. I'm nice and very caring which can be a strength or a weakness (depending on the situation). Yes, I am a Domme.

One thing to remember Tabetha (petite_tabetha) & Bunni (BunniGrrl) are MY subs and girlfriends. You fuck with them you're fucking with me. So fuck around and find out. *wink*

I have a pixie haircut with a fade and wear glasses and yes hoodies galore. lol

I'm interested in Subs who have great imagination. While I do like being in control I don't want to do all the work. The experience has to be a joint effort like with anything worthwhile. And I don't rush the process or get upset if we don't get things right on the first go. Knowing what you like is one thing but being able to create that world that you like and make it enjoyable for someone else takes time and communication. I'm willing to do both.

Anything else you wanna know just ask :)

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
This MonthUpdated
3Followers
1Following
1My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

29

Contact Author

Contact scorpionL0gic by clicking here.