JennyCapricorn

I started on here looking for advice on sharing/swinging with my husband (who has his own account, so no don't ask if he's the one on here), and we're still looking for couples who want to play, or people who want to play with a couple. We are NOT looking for Bulls, Doms, or Cuck scenarios. Any offers for those are immediately ignored.

My presence here has evolved into a lot of exploring my Bi and Slut tendencies and I have a mentor to help me with the latter. Women if you're interested in either please PM me to talk. Men, if you're interested, open a conversation in the room where you find me and we'll go from there. (Is this almost impossible in the lobby? Why yes, yes it is; I'm in the rooms I'm in based on that day's mood.)

My hard Nos are scat/fluids, young men (no men under 25 please), incest, rape, animals, humiliation, or any dehumanizing behavior. My husband and I are both on here exploring, and no, men, you're not about to humiliate him or overthrow me with you cock. So don't go there. Respect the couple or go away.

Since you will ask, I'm about 5'5, dark hair with some grey, fit from hiking, decent curves. If you want to see photos of me it might happen if I decide to share.

Location

New England

Gender

Female

Member Stats

Last YearMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
15Followers
9Following
3My Comments

More About Me

Age

51

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Curious

Hobbies

Romance Novels, Earth Science, Baking, Hiking

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Slut Training

Contact Member

Contact JennyCapricorn by clicking here.