Mikedbi

Recently branched out to more fully embrace my bisexuality and am enjoying it immensely. I am married and she is accepting but not fully fully supportive of my activities as long as they are safe, discreet, and do not affect the family. Our home operates efficiently within a FLR framework and I am happily submissive to my wife and other females within the family.

I am currently "playing with" another gentleman who is helping me enjoy the more sexual aspects and pleasures of being with another male. My oral skills have improved and my most recent activities in that area were heartily embraced by my friend who delivered a warm reward to my mouth, After I accepted the prize, I took the next step in my adventure and swallowed his reward. I'm not only a cocksucker now but a cum eater as well. It's been an exciting time for learning about all sorts of things. The next step is taking him, or someone, inside my "boi-pussy" and getting bred. I am excited about feeling him pulse inside me and feeling his seed fill me.

Location

Colorado

Gender

Male

Member Stats

Last YearMember Since
This MonthUpdated
1Followers
9Following
2My Favorites
3My Comments

More About Me

Hobbies

BDSM

Contact Member

Contact Mikedbi by clicking here.