• Authors
  • LessThanAWord

LessThanAWord

I thought I should update this bio, as I've been publishing here for a while now!

There's contrast between my stories. I like writing fiction about sexual happiness, and lively self-discovery, of what happens when sex and attraction are explored freely and joyfully. But I also love tales of the improper and wrong; of tame characters unknowingly stepping into a pornographic existence, or when backed into a corner, finding that what they've been avoiding can be their most powerful release. I've begun putting content notices at the start of my stories so people know, if they need to, which flavour they're getting. Occasionally I will also write surreal and silly stories. I have a lot of shifting fancies.

When things get dark, I hope you'll remember that I'm not trying to dictate what I think sex should be - I'm interested in stories on paper, and the feelings they elicit. It stays on the page.

I really appreciate the readers I've found here who continue to show up, comment, and offer feedback. I don't have a lot of followers compared to some others, but I pay attention to what you send and say to me. Please always feel free to let me know in the comments if you got off to my work!

[09/04/2023] Ms. Bonkers is published! I had an idea for a short and silly bit of magical clown action and decided to get it out of my brain. Not expecting this story to be for everyone, but if it's for you, I hope it works :)

[22/03/2023] Jägersmuth part 2 is up! The story concludes, with Georgia taking her own initiative and bracing for her reunion with the other girls.

[20/03/2023] Jägersmuth part 1 is up! Follow Georgia, 44, and her friends, through an expansive woodland estate on an unusual weekend retreat. Heavy on dubious consent, public gangbang, freeuse, and submission.

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
This MonthUpdated
127Followers
4Following
1My Favorites
5My Comments
1Series Published

Contact Author

Contact LessThanAWord by clicking here.