• Authors
  • Statius

Statius

Admittedly, the idea is better than the execution.

if you like a writers material, please give high Star ratings. There are people who, for whatever reason, down vote out of sheer spite. Maybe because their reviews were rude and deleted, maybe because they stole another writers ideas and got called out on it. Regardless, if you favorite a story please leave a high Star review for any writer you like. It will be appreciated. Or don't, whatever.

Although It is not a very popular story line, I am currently working on a novella length story of Ria and Maya with more folklore and mythology material, and hopefully a better romance/ love story between the two, if I'm capable, which I'm probably not ( not a real writer). She is my favorite character that I've created and her story with Maya is important to me. Not that anybody cares, but if there are thoughts, email me thru Literotica, or just leave a comment on one of the two parts of Ria already published here. Thank you.

And I am still curious what women readers think of my women characters, especially since I tend to write first person. Feel free to drop a line of your opinion, or not, whatever. Peace.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
This MonthUpdated
98Followers
1My Favorites
20My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Oral, Facials

Contact Author

Contact Statius by clicking here.