• Authors
  • d1rty0ldMan74

d1rty0ldMan74

Been writing games and stories for decades for public and private consumption. New to erotica.
I am a superstitious writer. I believe I write better if I handwrite the piece first then transcribe it so I may take a little between stories. I really appreciate all the feedback.

TFW one of the authors who inspired you to make an account and start writing your own stories follows you?

8/11: The next part of Amy is MOSTLY done. I have to do some "real" work this weekend. Ch. 3 of Aspen and the Auditor has been started.

8/14: The next installment of Amy has been submitted. Hopefully it'll be available in a couple of days.

8/17: "Amy - Celebrations & Family Moments" Published

8/18: "Aspen and the Auditor Ch: 03 Submitted

8/24: Sorry, folks. Aspen and the Auditor Ch. 3 is STILL in pending status. I don't know when it will be moved to published.

8/26: Aspen and the Auditor Ch 3 published. Much of the next chapter of Amy is written as well.

9/5: The next Amy Chapter is 99% written. Having trouble coming up with a good ending to it.

9/7: The next Amy Chapter has been submitted. Hopefully you'll see it in a couple of days!

9/10: The next installment of Amy was published on 9/10.

9/11: I am working on the next chapter of Aspen and the Auditor. This is a hard one to write; there is a lot of intensity to this series that make this story draining. I don't know when it will be ready, my main gig is in full swing and I have to have everything for that ready very, very soon. Love you readers (most of you, that is!) and I'm grateful for your patience. Go give me a good review in the meantime on my series; there's a few folks out there that think its fun to review bomb authors rather than just walk away from stuff they don't like.

10/16: Chapter four of Aspen and the Auditor is written and now being transcribed. The main writing gig is done for a few months so I can return to my worlds here for a bit! Keep your eyes out.

10/22: Whew! Chapter four of Aspen and the Auditor has been transcribed. I have to read it through to make sure everything is good but I intend to post it Monday (the 23rd) night. I've started writing the next chapter of Amy as well.

10/23: Ch 4 of Aspen and the Auditor has been submitted.

11/27: I am 99% done writing the next chapter of Amy but I am having a horrible time closing the chapter. Kinda wrote myself into a corner.

1/1/24: I have FINALLY gotten the next chapter of Amy written, transcribed, and submitted. Strangely not an easy chapter. Happy New Year, readers.

Location

Elsewhere and Tomorrow

Gender

Male

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
This YearUpdated
225Followers
67Following
16My Favorites
43My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Writing, Gaming, Horror Movies

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Brother-Sister incest, Cousins, BDSM

Contact Author

Contact d1rty0ldMan74 by clicking here.