• Authors
  • GrdnMstr

GrdnMstr

Retired and writing erotic vignettes for fun. Not looking for a hook-up, nor a physical relationship. Role playing isn't my favorite - more constraining that sharing our true selves - but I can weave a good story when I'm on the mood. I prefer to chat, sometimes cyber if my partner is interested.

I've posted many stories and experiences on other sites and have been to Literotica for years to access the stories here. Strange, but only recently did I realize that I should join! Click the tab to see what I've published here to date.

I enjoy the give and take of an open discussion and would love to find a woman similarly interested. I have a specific interest is sex, but can delve into other topics as well. I am retired from a tech career and have always enjoyed learning about new things. Discussion is a wonderful tool for learning - hearing different points of view and working to articulate well your questions and perspectives.

I am more than a bit of voyeur, and enjoy getting into explicit sexual discussions, whether these be fantasies, true experiences or thought pieces. I find that I am very open and honest, and I write in complete sentences with reasonably decent vocabulary and grammar (one tool that I am unfortunately not taking advantage of at the moment is to write my missives offline in a word processor and then cut and paste them into my messages).

My writing style is something of a stream-of-consciousness approach, and I will often compose my thoughts in multiple ways at different times. My mantra is that if you want to understand what someone is really trying to say, you need to be able to read between the lines - and that to read between the lines successfully, you need a lot of lines! As a result, I try and write a lot of lines when I share. You will seldom find me answering with 3-word responses!

If you would be interested in joining me for a chat or an ongoing, intimate email exchange that would include sexual fantasies, stories, real life experiences, thoughts and reactions to these, as well as other topics/questions, either offer an invitation, or respond if I offer one to you.

Perhaps this sounds a bit overwhelming, but I'm willing to work with you.

I do hope that each of us would find ourselves aroused by some of these exchanges and would be able to share that arousal with the other.

I hope this introduction gives you a reasonable sense of what to expect from me. I don't expect you to be my perfect match, nor me yours. People are not made to order and part of the joy of this kind of an exchange is learning about the exceptional qualities of somebody new.

Anyone game?

Some new info: It can be hard to tell if someone is busy chatting already or not interested in chatting with me (an entirely fair choice). If you are not interested, I will try to stop inviting you, just let me know. Otherwise, I'll try limiting invitations to three tries, and then assume you weren't interested.

Location

California

Gender

Male

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
Last YearUpdated
50Followers
5Following
1My Favorites
2My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

67

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Learning, Writing, Puzzles

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Anal, D/s, Voyeurism, Nipples, Orgasm Control, Intelligence, Creativity, Breasts, Oral, More

Contact Author

Contact GrdnMstr by clicking here.