BootyCutie01

Hey everyone, I'm Lex! 31F on here to explore and have some fun with the kinkier side of things. I'm pretty fun loving by nature and have always been a bit shy/reserved...but using my time on here to break out of that and discover some of the kinkier things in life/what turns me and others on.

I'm a fan of a good chat (dirty or otherwise!), almost always a fan of links, sometimes RP, etc to have fun on here. If you find me in a specific room, that's usually what I'm looking for (not above just wanting some porn sometimes lol) I'm a professional with a job, so I don't share pics of myself or skype, etc...so if that's what you're after, I'm not your girl!

Kinks are pretty varied - a bit of a sub, bondage, cnc, breeding to list a few...but ask if you want to know more or introduce me to something you're into...I really do like learning about others' kinky ways! ;)

Hard limits are anything underage, violence, bathroom stuff, blood, etc...I'm a normal girl with a kinky side so if it's just gross or anywhere near being illegal, it's definitely not for me!

Hope to chat with you soon!! <3 Lex

Member Stats

Last YearMember Since
Last YearUpdated
2Followers
1My Favorites

More About Me

Age

32

Hobbies

Cooking, Gardening, Gaming, Reading, Music

Contact Member

Contact BootyCutie01 by clicking here.