Reader Profile image
userpic of FangsZed

FangsZed

It amazes me how some stupid author who write trashy stories keep ranting about anonymous posters when they themselves are just as anonymous. Do we know who Isuckyou or spice2006 or slutforsale? HELL NO!!! Just a faceless fuckwit with a pen name. Not like if they would ever put their photos on the net for all to see.

I'm also highly amused with those authors who use the comment column as a battle arena fighting back with their tooth and nail cos they can't accept criticism. They remind me of those 'wannabees' American idols. When Simon said they were no good they get into a fit. Same goes for those wannabes authors here too. Tsk!Tsk!Tsk!

Oh, and Simon or Randy can't sing but they sure can criticise. So does that mean those of us who don't write can't judge or criticise? Makes me laugh.

And it also amazes me when a story was badly written with way below the average rating but have a lot of 'good' comments by so called critics when these critics are just like us with no contributions but also just using a pen name. Alter egos of the authors so they could plug their own stories?

And no, I don't write. I like reading quality materials with some realism in them even though the theme was fantasy.

Location

Spain

Member Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
4My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Not That I Know Of