• Authors
  • SerraShades

SerraShades

Find the revised and complete version of Needing Leah vol.1 here on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CGK5LY8M

VOLUME 2 UPDATE: as of March the 7th, 2024 I have completed chapters 11-15 as well as having a rough draft for all the chapters. There are two key reasons for why it is taking so long. 1) I have to focus on work and earning money to live. Writing this story doesn't really earn anything. It's a passion project that I have to squeeze into my free time where I can. 2) Character-wise, a lot needs to happen in volume 2. Not only will Liam meet with his dad but he generally needs to start confronting a lot of his issues, becoming less passive and actually figuring out what to do with his life. What does he want? These are massive things in his character that would be contrived if we ran through them at rapid speed in the story. Equally, linger too long with the psychology and this could become heavy, rather than a fun (sometimes painful) erotica gradually moving towards a positive ending. I've been working to get the balance right. I'm really happy with what I've got so far and super excited to share volume 2 once it's finished.

Also, feel free to email me! serrashades@gmail.com

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
115Followers
11My Comments
1Series Published

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact SerraShades by clicking here.