• Authors
  • verbotenwriter

verbotenwriter

12/28/23

I hope your Christmas was a good one, and here's hoping to a wonderful New Year! Progress is ongoing. This one is definitely a slow burn story. I hope you join me when I'm able to release it, but if that's not your cup of tea, I definitely understand.

In the meantime, thank you all for the positive comments on the ANP chapters, as well as Incestmas. Since I'm really only about 4 months into this, I'm super happy to read all the feedback, even if it's not positive. I want to take every opportunity to learn and grow in this genre. Now, as always, get back to reading, slackers!

12/16/23

Progress is slow but steady! I wish all of you a happy holidays. Now get back to you reading, you slacker!

12/4/23

Thank you all for the very positive feedback on Incestmas! I read all your comments and took everything to heart. It was a different sort of story than I would usually go for, but I wanted to try my hand at the Holiday Contest. It was a lot of fun.

I'm finally cracking down and getting writing on my new story. I'm not sure how long this one will go. Longer than anything else I've left in a single part. As much as I loved writing A New Prescription, readership and feedback definitely dropped off, and since I'm a raging egomaniac, that won't work, lol.

So unless something changes, I'll probably leave this next one in a single entry, albeit longer, but not as long as the entire ANP collection.

Anyway, I love all your feedback and emails. Keep it up with what you'd like to see!

11/9/23

Slowly but surely working on my submission for the Christmas contest. I wanted it to be something real quick, but it's already not looking like it, lol.


11/7/23

I'd like to thank everyone for the amazing response to A New Prescription! This has been a fun and exciting learning experience. If you'd like to support me further, the collected chapters are available at Smashwords for purchase. Again, thank you all!

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1474604?ref=

10/31/23

Just submitted the fifth and final chapter of ANP. This whole series, which tops out at around 52k words, was my first foray into writing erotica. It's been an absolute blast. I've learned so much and the feedback has been more energizing than you can ever know. Still not sure why it's not linking the series chapters together, even though it shows it is on my end.

I've already got an idea for what I'm doing next, so I'll be hard at work on that soon.

10/14/23

Working on the 5th and probably final chapter of ANP. Don't want to leave these characters because I love them so much, but it's probably time for something new. Maybe we'll revisit them once or twice a year.


10/8/23

Chapter 04 submitted, should be out in a few days. Here's hoping! Very exciting!


10/6/23

Just about finished with the first draft of the next chapter. I edit as I go, but then I'll do a number of more read-throughs and edits. Introducing a new character is always a challenge, but I think everyone will be pleased with how it turns out. 😀


9/19/23

Quick update! Just submitted A New Prescription Ch. 03, so that should be up in a few days. And thank you all for the continued positive feedback from the first two chapters. This has been my first venture into writing any kind of erotica at all, so it's all been very exciting!

8/25/23

I would just like to thank everyone for the overwhelming response to the first chapter of "A New Prescription"! It's been very fun reading all the comments and brainstorming for what comes next.

Chapter 2 is currently being written!

Location

California

Gender

Male

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
This YearUpdated
387Followers
16Following
56My Favorites
5My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Hobbies

Writing, Reading, Daydreaming

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Incest, Mother/son, Lactating, Breeding, Mind Alteration

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact verbotenwriter by clicking here.