• Authors
  • MiaBabe23

MiaBabe23

I can stir needs you never knew you had, or those you yearn to indulge.
Be the thunder that rumbles slowly closer, and let me leave you drenched.
When here, I’m happiest when being stretched by my owner; though I submit to nobody else.
I’m passionate, curious and intensely loyal to those who get close; also occasionally a hopeful romantic.

I’m Mia, aged 24, I’m studying music at University, and hope to graduate this year!
I’m here because I want to explore how to have better sex, and how to make it sublime for me and my would be partner.
In my time on the site, I’ve had the pleasure of chatting with intelligent, self-aware, witty and sensual people, with some wonderfully intense and memorable experiences.
I’ve least enjoyed those who think they’re entitled because they’re interested, but offer no effort whatsoever… that and meanness and aggression of course.
I don't intend for feelings to arise - it's all just for fun - but shit happens and has happened, so please, be kind. Current anthem on that theme - well, pm if you want to know what it is that day haha.
I enjoy teasing and being teased, slow, passionate kissing, building excitement and trying to build an explosive orgasm.
I've also learned I'm a 'switch' in the fun that is gentle power play. Personally dislike humiliation, however, so please look elsewhere if that's your thing.
My appearance, because I’m always asked - I’m 5 foot 10, straight blonde hair, green eyes, 36D breasts.
Btw - I get a hundred messages saying ‘Hi’, ‘How’s your day’, etc; I’m unlikely to reply unless we know each other. Try an intro message that’s a bit more you, whether playful or interesting, you'll be more likely to catch my eye!

Gender

Female

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
32Followers
45Following

More About Me

Age

23

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Contact Author

Contact MiaBabe23 by clicking here.