KniteRonin

I have been a reader on Lit for many years now. I am finally trying my hand at contributing instead of just enjoying...(full pun intended there!)

Sorry for the delay everyone. I have a couple of NEW announcements.

First, I have almost finished Chapter 7! It will be published as soon as it is finished. Keep a look out for that!

Second, I have just submitted the final edited version of Chapter 1 of TFAM! Hopefully it will replace the original. So, please check back to see if the new edit has published.

I welcome any and all feedback. Each comment or compliment helps to drive me forward.
Thank you all for your support!
***1/4/24***
I want to reach out to all of those that have read my stories and left encouragement for me. Thank you so much. My new job has tripled the demands on my time and I have been pretty much chained to my desk for a while now. I have one final hurdle to surmount that should conclude early next month. I believe that things will even out from there as it will be the last "big" new duty for me to learn about this position. That being said, I fully intend to return to writing as much as time will allow, as soon as I am able. Hopefully that will be sooner rather than later. But I want to thank each of you for your encouragement and support.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
This YearUpdated
56Followers
5Following
4My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Birthday

July 10

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Hobbies

Martial Arts, Role-Play, Writing

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Author

Contact KniteRonin by clicking here.