• Authors
  • docH0lliday

docH0lliday

Dear Friends,

*Update 19/04/2024 - our good pal has decided to allow sharing of a few photos. You can see them at: https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/albums/katey.38171/

I haven’t written anything lately because the ratings i got were just so bad and i wasn’t particularly inspired to write after that. But some nice folks have sent me emails asking me to write more. I’ve decided I’ll keep telling this crazy story for the good readers who want to know more. And if somebody is expecting shakespeare well then they can just read someplace else. Give me a little time folks, and next few chapters on the way.

Keep sending them emails - and send me your email so I can reply. It sure is fun talkin about it!


Introduction:
I've always wanted to tell stories and lately I've been inspired by a good buddy of mine, whose story really deserves to be told. The "Katey's (Katya's) Confession" series is a true story. It happened to real people, especially my Buddy.

You can take it as a sexual adventure or as a cautionary tale - either way, it's an unbelievable series of events, which are worth capturing for record. We've changed her name to Katey (Katya) to protect the (not so) innocent.

My Buddy isn't much of a writer but he deserves some recognition here for being brave enough to share what was both a traumatic but exciting experience.

I write the way I talk so if you don't enjoy listening, well you can just go on ahead and turn that radio dial.

I actually met her. If nothing else she was drop dead gorgeous and just a big bundle of joy. Who knew how things would turn out.

Anyway, if the good readers here enjoy listening about Katey then please show your appreciation and rate her with a 5. I'm sure even though she'll never know, she'd be tickled pink to find that you all enjoyed what she got up to.

So without further ado, let's get it on y'all.

Location

Texas

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
This WeekUpdated
29Followers
29Following
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

46

Hobbies

Writing, Marksmanship, Great Outdoors

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Beautiful Women, Lust, Serendipity

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact docH0lliday by clicking here.