• Authors
  • DaddyDiaries

DaddyDiaries

To 99.9% of the people that know me, I'm a sweet, butter wouldn't melt and potentially prudish female. I get coy discussing anything sexual and have never had a relationship with girlfriends where I felt comfortable revealing my personal fetishes, kinks and extremely high sex drive. I like to keep that between me and the guy I'm fucking.

Excitement lies at the point where it starts to click for the guy that I may not actually be what they had initially believed in the bedroom. It causes a stirring in the pit of my stomach, an ache between my thighs. I need them to want me. Getting them hot, turned on and hard with just a seductive look up, through my thick lashes. Them knowing that everyone else in the room sees me as this polite, prim and proper princess but to him I am his greedy little slut that will do anything to please Daddy.

So a bit about me, I'm in my 30s now and have come to be even more confident in my body than ever before. Olive skin, dark brown eyes with thick lashes. Long straight hair that trails down my back and then to the important things....delicious big tits that have been drawing attention since I was a teen and an even more tempting ass. The perfect shelf to spank and squeeze as you see fit.

May to September is when I'm at my most horniest. Something about the sun shining, I'm happy and horny. I love a summer dress. They're perfect for cinching my waist, showing off the best curves of my ass and pushing my perfect tits on a platter for everyone to enjoy. But always to a conservative length. Preferably to the knee and a button or two accidentally popped open by my heaving breasts. Bras are discretionary. The hotter it is the more you can get away with. But you need to leave them wanting more.

A summer dress is the perfect item of clothing to be fucked in, especially if you don't have a lot of time. Wet panties pulled to the side. Hard nipples peaking over the top of the dress ready to be teased and sucked. And then within a few seconds you can be back to the demure lady everyone thinks you are. Aching nipples back constrained within the dress. And hot come trickling down your clenched thighs until you have time to clean yourself up.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my daddy diary's some of my adventures on the hunt for the perfect fuck. Like a drug addict forever chasing their first high. Don't be shy to leave comments and messages. I want to hear what you liked most. Did I make you hard/wet? Aching to fuck? Share the stories with your partner. I want everyone to enjoy.

Location

UK

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
Last YearUpdated
47Followers
113Following
4My Favorites
3Series Published

Contact Author

Contact DaddyDiaries by clicking here.