• Authors
  • Svek

Svek

I am not here. I lurk and maybe publish a story or two about what I watch and what I see. I'm not real, I barely exist, you would never even know I've been watching you unless you read it in my story and recognize yourself.

But you are here, you wish to know me?

My story then? At a young age I showed an aptitude for the divine. The Priest in my families parish was impressed with my knowledge of scripture and my ability to interpret and discuss it with them. I was advised and tutored and eventually went to seminary and so began my studies to become a priest. My family was proud. My own father was overjoyed. But as will all stories I had a secret. I had from a very young age hidden darker and more base carnal desires. I had always hidden this from everyone. My family and the Church most of all. I often day-dreamed of capturing innocent women, young and virtuous, and corrupting them, bending them to my will, enslaving their minds and bodies for my pleasure. I was the snake in the garden and Eve was my prey, it was no apple that I used to tempt her. it was my eyes and she fell to my will and was mine to use and control. I held these secret desires, longing to be able to act on them but never daring to.

While studying I met a like minded sister in her postulancy studying to become a nun. We committed no true indiscretions, but our guilt about our budding feeling and lusts drove us to confession. This was a mistake. She an I were separated never to speak again. Do not be fooled though I did not love her, I wanted her virtue, I wanted to own her, and she the innocent lamb she was... well she wanted to submit to me, to feel what it was like to be my whore. But her fear overcame and my uncertainty did not help. I was chastened but I do not know what became of her. A year later I let the seminary, I forsook my vows and later married and had children. My father never forgave me, nor did he forgive my choice of women to marry. She was not of the Church and so I was not truly married in his God's eyes. I was an adulterer to him, I was fallen, but I still tried, denied my most base of desires. I was a good man, served in the church taught my children, I was a loving husband and father. All the while thought my lusts festered, and I grew to hate the woman I called wife. She could not satisfy me, she did not even know how to give me what I desired. Our rift grew, until eventually she left a cheating whore, and I was free of her. I had spent almost half a century denying myself, but finally no more. I am free.

Location

Scandinavia

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
This YearUpdated
35Followers
2My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Age

49

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Too Many To List

Contact Author

Contact Svek by clicking here.