trishateaser

I'm a mature woman who has had, and still has an active and varied sex life. It is my intention to publish a number of stories relating to my sexual adventures, many(but not all) of which are known to my husband with whom I have been for many happy years. As far as possible I will recount true stories with accurate names, places, and circumstances except where those details might reveal the identities of people whom I have not been able to contact or have chosen to protect their identities. I have been writing these stories for a few years and have now decided to publish them. I welcome any constructive comments and feedback and hope to provide enjoyment. My first story which I shall title The Airport Hotel, was not my first and far from my last sexual adventure but was, in retrospect, the most significant, opening my eyes to a different sort of life.
Update - The Airport Hotel is turning into an autobiography, so I intend to publish other vignettes of my life while I work on it.Hope you enjoy.

Location

Newcastle UK

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
Last YearUpdated
8Followers
1Following

More About Me

Age

54

Hobbies

Music, Painting, Travelling, Sex

Contact Author

Contact trishateaser by clicking here.