sluttySWgirl4older

Petite redhead cum addicted slut who loves older men.

Former sex slave trained, used, shared, and rented right under my clueless Mother's nose by the neighbor couple.

I'm a total sub, a petite auburn haired lil looking for an older who knows what they need and how to use me for what I was born for.

While most of my experience and service has been for men, I also serve Mommies and Aunties as well.

I'm 4'10" and not quite 85 lbs, a cup, pretty flat chest, long sensitive nipples, I am very fit and thin with a tiny firm bottom. Smooth, hairless puffy mound with a cutest little pink innie slit - a coin slot cunny.

Let's play the Disney Game. Who is your fav and why in this pic? https://smutty.com/s/QOgHl/

Things I like:

Full Nelson sex position (either anal or vag) esp if he can pick me up and stand using me like a human fleshlight! I'm small so bigger men can pull this off and FUUCK how I love it! https://smutty.com/search/?q=%23fullnelson

I LOVE it rough - sexual violence gets me off and pain is my pleasure. I mean if you haven't been turned on by being picked up off the floor by the neck from some big older Daddy's hand on your throat, then have you really ever been horny? LOL

Dressing up young and going out in public making them all think I'm your daughter.

The looks we get from the do gooders of the world when we are very inappropriate in public.

Sitting at dinner with my family and feeling a thick warm gob of spunk slide out of my aching and used cunny all from the amazing fuck I got out in that old pervs van before coming inside to eat

Undressing as an older man sits in his leather chair watching me in the dim firelight of his study. Ohh that hungry look in his eyes as he examines my tiny body, his thick man cock hard in his strong hand as he slowly and methodically strokes his wide veiny shaft with a tight squeeze making the mushroom head swell and turn purple, the skin stretched so tight across it. It’s exciting to see him inspect me but also a bit scary to think what he will do to me. The fear makes me so wet.

An older man's hand down the front of my tiny little girl panties and seeing his face when he feels my smooth bald puffy mound then down to my tiny coin slot slit. We know what he is wondering and I LOVE the tingles it gives me. Do this in a public place and those tingles become lightning!

A married man (prefrb. a Daddy too) who will use me then go back to his family without washing me off him. His fingers, or his face, or maybe his cock (or all three!) still smelling like my sopping wet little girl pussy. Mall encounters or movies are always good for this - how I miss those days - damn you or better still a dirty cheap motel where he makes me feel like a filthy whore.

Cum. CUM CUM CUM - I love it, I'm an addict for it and I can't ever get enough of it. I love the feel of it on my skin , the smell of it in my nose, and the taste of it in my mouth. The more the better. My first bukkake gangbang was on a milestone birthday for me and OMG I was covered inside and out - 13for13 ;P but I wanted more - and have since got it!

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==

100% Ageplayer

100% Degradee

100% Boy/Girl

100% Masochist

100% Rope bunny

100% Slave

100% Submissive

100% Voyeur

100% Exhibitionist

91% Experimentalist

88% Non-monogamist

88% Primal (Prey)

67% Pet

58% Brat

0% Switch

0% Vanilla

151/377

Member Stats

Last YearMember Since
Last YearUpdated
33Followers
7Following

More About Me

Age

19

Contact Member

Contact sluttySWgirl4older by clicking here.