• Authors
  • MeanOralSexToy4women

MeanOralSexToy4women


Let me state: all this site is good for is expressing fantasy and proclivity. As a reader of stories, I like what some write and tend to believe the stories are fiction. Fact is alleged to be stranger than fiction. Everything I read in profiles is those things the author likes to dream about. IF anyone does these activities in real life, they maybe should look at dating sites for their sexual needs. I think this site is for chatting and not real life connections. Some state they are not doing anything in real life. Fine! I had my dream once and exploits with a few other women. Now I am “curious” about who likes to talk about or understand those fantasies can be real, but only for each individually. I will not expect to ever meet anyone. I can claim age as one reason. Another is even people on meetup sites are not all that. The best woman I had the affair was “friend”. She liked men for business transactions (real estate sales). After that I was just a sex distraction. She was never going to marry me. Money provides security, and she needed that. My wife I married after decades needed a lifelong companion. We will die together, or at least married until death separates us. If you as a reader understands this, read everthing with an eye looking into me. I say all this becaause today some woman felt she had to point out she does not want chat with married men. Really? If he is married, why? Did he lie? How do you know and why do you care? If you want a meeting, find a site with more pictures and membership cost to interact. This is free and you receive what you pay to buy. (BTW, I hate to write in contractions and end sentences with a preposition.)

I read and think and read some more. If there were a paint drying channel to watch, I would be there. This username was made so women have a reason to be rude. Think about what men say they want. Now flip that coin over and see what else there is. Guys say what they think women want to hear. How many women want conversations about real life? I guess I am bitter and jaded. I could just make a generic name, write drivel about a fake life and try to chat with people. At my age I have seen enough to know sex is not a goal.
If anyone has read this far you must be thinking “is this guy playing mind games?” Try to look for normalcy in a site about sexual fantasies and roles. If we are here what are we doing?

Location

Ga.

Member Stats

Last YearMember Since
This MonthUpdated
1Followers
19Following
76My Comments

More About Me

Age

63

Find Me Online

Contact Member

Contact MeanOralSexToy4women by clicking here.