• Authors
  • iTrauma

iTrauma

Hello Darlings, I’m **Trauma!**

Insert jokes about me visiting you from your past here. I go by they/them pronouns, I’m over the age of 18, and it looks like all the roads you’ve dared to travel have led you to me.

I’ve been writing, roleplaying, and doin’ weird stuff on the internet for the past two decades over various mediums, from the age of dial up to riiiight about now; I’ve just always kinda popped up where people seemed to need me most, and it looks like I’ve found a spot here, just for you. My newest old friend who clearly needs me.

I’m here to write, I’m here to bring out your innermost fantasies to life in the form of literary fiction. I’m here to make you comfortable with that concept, I want to make you feel special in ways that real life just wasn’t cutting it. I’ll be your mommy, I’ll be your daddy, I’ll be your sickly sugar sweet fantasy or the iron handed disciplinarian you never knew you wanted. I am, in short, exactly what you need me to be, what you desire me to be.

I'm very LGBTQIA+ friendly, and a queer myself, but I cater to all kinds who wander lost and weary into my literary domain. There's very few things I can't do.

I know most fandoms out there, and if I don’t know, I’m willing to do research. I’ve even got a collection of characters all my own. You got an image or celebrity/model/youtuber you’re in love with and can’t get out of your head? You want me to write as them, or just someone that looks like them? Tell me, Sugar. Let it roll right off of you tongue. So long as they’re an adult, I’m good with it. Fanfiction or our own cozied up little creations, erotic roleplaying, there’s not much I’m not up to literary wise, but.. Well, keep readin’, would you?

Still, before we get to the things I do, let’s open it up with the **things I don’t do**: I don’t free write. I don’t write out characters that below the age of 18 in adult situations.

**What I will do**: Just about anything else, in terms of kink based/nsfw writing. Write you commissioned short stories.

Roleplay with you, and honey, your new found pal Trauma can hit everything from the brief 2-4 paragraph posts that people usually chuck out as the standard to all the way up to Novella. I can blast away Discord text limits like they’re sittin’ duck targets and I’m a regular ol’ Annie Oakley, or Wild Bill Hickok dependin’ on your preference.

I can ghost write for you, I can edit, I can be your precious lil sounding board who only wants you to be the best version of you that we both know you can be.

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
Last YearUpdated
26Followers
3My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact iTrauma by clicking here.