• Authors
  • richbigpenis

richbigpenis

Straight white male.
I have had many jobs over the years, pizza boy, lifeguard, delivery boy, student, construction, teacher, engineer, photographer, and in a hospital.

I have worked in the field, in offices, and in trucks.

I enjoy the outdoors. Tying women up with their consent. Taking pictures of women flashing or naked in public, and in private.

I am not the best looking or have the best body, but I have dated and fucked some absolutely beautiful women. I am not picky about age, race, height, weight, or any other thing.

I enjoy giving pleasure to women. I find it odd that many women are not honest with themselves about what they want or need to achieve an orgasm. I am not ashamed to admit I have slept with more women than all of my friends as well as my brother.

I will write quite a few stories about me and exactly the incident as it happened. Many of the stories will be of incidents with very few details changed or removed. Most stories will be of total fiction but with something that has actually happened to me thrown in. I am not a professional writer so allow me some leeway. if you do have helpful suggestions or want to be an editor to help me write better then message me.

Location

Seattle

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
This YearUpdated
382Followers
2Following
1My Favorites
2Series Published

More About Me

Hobbies

Outdoors, Photography, Weightlifting

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

BDSM, Photography, Control

Contact Author

Contact richbigpenis by clicking here.