Avid_Cuck

Hey guys! Firstly thanks for all the support about my writing and I can't even begin to say how much I appreciate your feedback about the story. I'm just starting out as an erotic story writer so I am bound to make mistakes but I promise I'm trying my best to improve. I look at every feedback I get seriously and try my very best to improve; I hope it will be seen as my work goes on for the upcoming chapters.

About me I'm Erik (a name I have picked up for writing along with the name "Avid_Cuck" on literotica). I'm in my mid-thirties with a full time job and a family that has me busy through the week. Writing erotica has never been one of the things I ever imagined myself doing until I started reading some very skillfully written and narrated stories on literotica by "xleglover" (in the right circles I'm sure he is very famous or infamous depending on who you ask) along with "AvidReaderNoviceWriter" and "DonSilver" as my inspiration for capturing the cuckold kink to perfection. But the kick I needed to start my own writing came from "Darx00" who writes amazing NTR story on CHYOA. I can not express how much I idolize him/her for sticking to it all this time and consistently delivery every week a near perfect chapter which keeps his readers captivated.

FAQs Q. What AI do you use for the story? A. dreampress .ai is the website I use which has paid plans but I mostly stick to free stuff for now. (More than happy to explain the whole process to anyone interested but it's pretty easy enough to explore on your own)

Q. How much of the story is AI and how much is own writing? A. For now as much I want the AI to be like skynet it's sadly not even close. This particular AI reads through the things I have already written and offers multiple choices for me to push the story forward in terms of possible directions to take; it comes very handy when I'm experiencing writer's block. So to clarify, the ideas themselves are my own 95% of the times while I have used the AI to help me more like an assistant to help check my grammar and occasionally give it flare.

Q. Would you be open for collaboration? A. Not on this story (Shadow of Secrets) as it's main purpose is to help me learn and improve my own writing. But for future stories I would be open.

Q. Are you ever going to write non-cuckold/non-NTR stories? A. If vanilla is what you are after I guess I'll be a very huge disappointment, Sorry! I would be open to exploring other kinks but vanilla is not something that appeals to me. I do already have a plot for my next story which would be kinda CyberPunk themed sci-fi though yet again an NTR story.

Q. The POVs are weird and hard to follow. Would you drop that style? A. For the current story I don't think I'll drop it. I'm not very good at it so it's naturally a bit wonky at times but only way I'll improve is by keep pushing at it. Thanks for those who stick around and keep reading despite the shortcomings.

Q. I want to make a VN about this story. Can I? A. Too late on that. I'm already working with a brilliant person who has started working on a VN game which looks promising to me. I will provide more details of it when it gets to a good enough stage but for now I'm not looking to collaborate with anyone for similar thing.

Credits Now with all that said one last thing I would like to mention is credit. I have lots of experience role-playing on reddit and discord since last 4+ years which I enjoy a lot! Goes without saying that some ideas are purely mine but many do come from pretty damn good partners.

The mom-son cuckolding ideas largely go to a lovely role-player lady and mother of two that went by the name "ProfessToJess" as well as a charmingly dominant cuckold-ress "Diana".

While the emotions I explore in my stories from woman's point of view has been a challenge sometimes; "hotpastdawn" (who is also an amazing writer herself on literotica) has been a tremendous help when I asked her about her opinions.

Fianlly, I hope to keep on writing this story to completion and do it's readers justice by making it a good one. Do keep supporting me as I write more and more. As always I look forward to all kinds of feedback; my PMs are always open and I try to respond to every single one I receive.

Cheers!

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
This YearUpdated
29Followers
8Following
7My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

31

Hobbies

NTR, Cuckold, Milf, Interracial, Hotwife, Betreyal

Fetishes

NTR, Cuckold, Feet, Chastity

Contact Author

Contact Avid_Cuck by clicking here.