• Authors
  • MenaAbbott

MenaAbbott

I'm going to focus on various shades of romance and heavily emotional pieces. These might include darker works.

Love Languages: A series of 750 word vignettes:

Kindred Spirits: Acts of Service. (Non-Erotic) This is a vignette on how a simple act of kindness from one person to another can change things for the better for both people involved.

A Beautiful Silence: Physical Touch. (Romance) This vignette displays the calming effect touch from a person she cares about can have when the world becomes overwhelming for a young woman with anxiety.

Whispers of Love to the Moon: Words of Affirmation. (Noncon/Reluctance) Don't let the category fool you. This was meant to be a fetish story on the effect words from a particular voice can have on a partner after a particularly trying scene. The noncon aspect is a minor point and one that is not truly nonconsenual as far as physical touch is involved. Nonconsenting love, however, is in full swing.

The Cost of a Weekend: Quality Time. (Lesbian Sex) Well, Lesbian relationship as I don't get into the sex within the 750 words. This is a short tale on how one partner gets what she wants from the other and the welcomed price she pays to get it.

A Promise Worth Keeping: Gift giving. (Non-Erotic) This vignette is focused on young friends in the midst of parting. He's broke and she's leaving everything she knows behind in order to advance her career. His parting gift is one she carries with her and treasures until they meet again.


I do plan on expanding these into full stories, though I may not extend them right from the vignette or include the vignette in the expanded story at all. The characters, however, will each feature in their own full-length story at some point in the near future.

Location

Between Heaven and Hell

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
This YearUpdated
11Followers
11Following
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Writing, Reading, Listening, Learning

Fetishes

Romance, Emotional Connections, Kindness, Respect, Understanding, Protective Partnerships

Contact Author

Contact MenaAbbott by clicking here.