alajoq

I'm an erotic writer living in the Cayman Islands. Originally from Spain, I found my way here in pursuit of a quieter life, where the steady rhythms of island living could give me the space and peace I needed to write. My work delves into the complexities of human relationships and desire, influenced heavily by my surroundings. The contrast between the serene beaches and the passionate stories I write is stark, but it works for me.

Apart from writing, I have a rather unusual interest in curling. I stumbled upon it a few years back and was immediately drawn to its strategy and precision. It's a sport that requires patience and thoughtfulness, qualities that I try to embody in my writing.

I'm also deeply interested in philosophy. This isn't just an academic pursuit for me; it's practical. I often find myself hosting discussions at my home, where we tackle various philosophical topics. These discussions help ground my writing, ensuring that my stories, while erotic, have a foundation in the real questions and complexities of human life.

Living in the Cayman Islands has its perks for a writer like me. The environment is conducive to productivity, and the local community, though small, is vibrant and diverse. My writing is a reflection of this life—a blend of the calmness of my surroundings and the intensity of the themes I explore.

Location

Cayman Islands

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
Last YearUpdated
11Followers
3My Favorites

More About Me

Hobbies

Curling, Aerial Trapeze, Philosophic Inquiry

Fetishes

Women

Contact Author

Contact alajoq by clicking here.