• Authors
  • CurvyMrs

CurvyMrs

Curvy bbw submissive owned bdsm slut and active escort. Can be found on fetlife (profile link below) and on adultwork if you know how. I’m well known in the fetlife community and have many followers which never ceases to amaze me.

https://fetlife.com/users/14001012

I enjoy writing and being written for. I had never before put my writing into the public sphere but I’m glad I have. I hope for comment, positive or negative and that this will just be the first of my many writings. I’ve had a lot of experiences this last year that few could imagine.

I am 5ft 1, brunette, glasses or occasionally contacts, with a big ass and tits that seem to have a fan club of their own.

I’m married, yet my owner is another male (a latex lover with an enjoyment for sex and degrading). I have experienced sex clubs, gangbangs, male and female dominants and much, much more.

I plan to share my experience in submission, bdsm, whoring and more. I hope you will choose to follow and read my efforts as it I’d definitely the encouragement I need to spill all.

Location

England

Gender

Female

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
This YearUpdated
52Followers
156Following
11My Favorites
10My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Hobbies

Reading, Writing, Bdsm, Sex, Walking

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Multiple Partners, Anal, F/f, Bondage, Pain, Impact Play, Degrading, Humiliation

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact CurvyMrs by clicking here.