• Authors
  • Thatoneguy00

Thatoneguy00

I sometimes like to write my fantasies just to get them out of my head and into the world. I'm nothing special as a writer as you can see, and I'd be the first to admit my works are selfish explorations of my own turn-ons, but I hope others might find some way to enjoy them as much as I do.

I do try to keep my stories close to what I think would really happen with actual people in these situations, realizing that some of the concepts and events would have the potential for severe ramifications and consequences. I try not to shy away from those if I think it can enhance the story, but I will admit to occasionally downplaying them for the sake of holding onto the fantasy.

I'm fascinated and aroused by the concept of change while trying to maintain the status quo. In many of my fantasies erotic transformation is a central theme with the characters fighting against or embracing what their circumstances are pulling them towards. Whether that be an innocent woman finding her more debaucherous side, a dominant man being forced to submit, or a world that seemed unbreakable hitting a tipping point, I believe some of the hottest stories come from the emergence of something new from its cocoon, whether that something desires its new form, or not.

Member Stats

Last YearMember Since
This YearUpdated
297Followers
2Following
10My Favorites

More About Me

Fetishes

Cuckold, Interracial, Transformation, Hotwife

Contact Member

Contact Thatoneguy00 by clicking here.