LastStandingDame

Pornography is fine but I really have a connection with erotica. It lets my imagination run wild! I have chatted on other sites before but thought I would give lit chat a spin.

To save time:

1. No family stuff ever! That is about my one rule with chat.
2. Blonde hair, blue eyes, 5' 7", 155ish, 34D
3. If your profile is blank I am probably not responding and same if your opening line is a picture link.
4. Married, straight, but bi-curious…..

LastStandingDame is a gal that don't take no guff. She may look the picture of elegance but she had to fight to get where she is at. When she walks into your office asking for help finding her missing husband, don't be fooled by those big blue eyes with the tear in the corner Mr. Private Dick! That girl next door face might very well be hiding some deep dark secrets. Is her husband missing? What husband? Are you next as she spins her complicated web......

I walk into your office, a tall blonde woman in a dark gray suit. My 3" patent leather high heels elevating my height, accenting my long legs, and making a precise staccato beat on the hard wood floor as I walk toward you. You can hear the light swish of my stocking covered legs moving under my tight pencil skirt. I stop in front of your desk, my hourglass silhouette accented even more by the form fitting jacket. You see just one big blue eye peering out from under the wide brim of my hat. I silently pull the gloves from my hands, revealing long elegant fingers tipped with bright red polish. My tongue slips out, wetting my lips, painted a glossy red to match my nails. My mouth, a scarlet streak across my alabaster face, parts and I speak those fateful words, "I have a problem only you can help me with."

You are silent as you watch me. You reach into the drawer of your desk and pull out a single tumbler and a bottle of definitely not top shelf bourbon. You pour yourself a glass, shake a Marlboro out of the crumbled pack on the desk, and spark it up with a battered and dented Zippo. You squint at me through the smoke as you take your first inhale. "I know you don't I....Yeah you are in the society section.......Jennifer something or another. I don't really follow the high society sheets. Not my normal clientele." I stare down at you coolly. "Well, I think after you hear my story, you will see we are exactly your clientele....."

Judith this was the perfect image.
https://www.sex.com/pin/59067075-aria-lee-riding-katie-morgans-face/

Wishing I could be this thin again. https://images.app.goo.gl/6dFZHJEosKaX4W7p8

I found this on PaleEmma’s page and those are exactly how my nipples look! https://www.sex.com/pin/57143769-pale-slut/

Dame might need to wear something like this if she is snooping at night
https://images.app.goo.gl/sCSxdV6tSoWpzghM9

I have been playing with AI software and this is a real picture of Dame that was modified in cartoon form. The detective I am with changes gender though!
https://ibb.co/BLbXSSw
https://ibb.co/qgpmDrk

Location

Midwest

Gender

Female

Member Stats

Last YearMember Since
This MonthUpdated
11Followers
38Following
8My Favorites
20My Comments

More About Me

Age

48

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Bad Science Fiction, Bbc Crime Shows

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Oral Sex, Masturbating, Lingerie, Futa, Lesbian Seduction, Stockings, Heels, Restraints

Contact Member

Contact LastStandingDame by clicking here.