whimsicalsub

Once upon a time, there was a sarcastic, yet well-meaning, woman who ran around her life like she was chasing an invisible carrot. Then one day the chase led her to follow a whim and start a conversation with someone who opened up her mind and body to new experiences, a real Renaissance man. It started with a panty drawer that had never been anything but messy, much like the rest of her life. She was charged with organizing it, and although she grumbled the whole time, she did it. Afterwards, she was filled with a strange satisfaction. While she had always enjoyed sex and considered herself a sexual being, she had no idea that she would soon be able to climax on command for this Renaissance man, multiple times a day in some cases, despite her usual difficulty reaching orgasm. She, who had always hated routines and being told what to do, found herself following a schedule and being productive, even on her days off from work. It was a strange journey that led her to that place of security and happiness, all because she took a chance on that Renaissance man. And on herself.

Location

USA

Gender

Female

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
Last YearUpdated
5Followers

More About Me

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Cat(s)

Contact Author

Contact whimsicalsub by clicking here.