• Authors
  • Urslut45

Urslut45

First I would like to thank my Followers and the people who added my stories to their favorite's, Thank you for reading my stories. I am a 45 yr old bi guy that has had several assorted experiences and enjoy sharing them. I have no writing experience and what I have learned from school has been lost for years in the day to day conversations. I never used writing in my say to day job because my jobs involved hard work and problem solving, nobody gave a crap about grammar, just getting the jobs done and done right. Thankfully I don't write for those people turned off because I didn't write my story in perfect literary form or that they get off by correcting essays. I write for the people who enjoy Erotica for the tales. I did try to find an editor but received no response, so I did my best to get my stories to you. If you have trouble following time lines, make sure you stay away from Quinton Tarantino movies and just about any movie today that has flashbacks and forward leaps in time. If you want Pulitzer prize written stories, Erotica probably isn't the place to look, Stay in the library.

Location

Canada

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
This YearUpdated
46Followers

More About Me

Age

45

Hobbies

Sports, Music, Movies.

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Crossdress, Anal, Threesome

Contact Author

Contact Urslut45 by clicking here.