Cleavage_Explorer

Welcome and thank you for checking my profile.

After years of roleplaying on the Lit chat, I have recently found the courage to publish some stories as well. It would honour me greatly if you decided to read through any of them. Do not hesitate to share your feedback!

I still do enjoy roleplaying though, especially ones that include developing not only the characters, but some basic plot over the roleplay as well (multiple character roleplays have huge potential in that, allowing both partners to pursue their own story and support each other). Foreplay and long build up is what gives a roleplay depth and intensity. Patience is a virtue. Letting a roleplay flow over multiple sessions, including plot twists and unplanned developments seems close to perfection to me.

I try to avoid favourite scenes and repetitiveness (as it seems to preceed boredom), at the same time being very flexible about the roles I can play. It does not mean I lack creativity or ideas how to ignite a roleplay, on the contrary.

Location

Poland

Gender

Male

Author Stats

This YearMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
27Followers
3Following
6My Favorites
14My Comments

More About Me

Age

36

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Fetishes

Big Breasts, Age Difference, Horror, Fantasy, Roleplay, F2f Strapon, Massage, Monster, Power Imbalance

Contact Author

Contact Cleavage_Explorer by clicking here.