Mercedene_Morghon

Hello. I'm Mercy. (The artist formally known on reddit as u/Mercedene_Morghon).

I make dark, fringe audioporn for fun and for money. I love what I make and I always make it sound real. I began making audioporn on January 1, 2021, and was lucky enough to collaborate with many awesome people, including my mentor/idol/the reason I started making audios, the artist formerly known by many names, if you know my work, you know his. He's gone now, so out of respect, I won't name him here. (I miss you Vividly, my friend!)

Over 2021-2022, I posted over 200 audios (script fills and original content, as well as safe for work sleep aids). I gained a lot of karma, and loyal fans/followers. Rabid fans of nonconsent, BDSM, etc. They don't call me the Queen of Rapeland for nothing.

Then in August of 2022 I was caught in a spam bot on reddit. Multiple appeals have resulted in me being permanently banned from reddit--the whole site. I can't make any other accounts; they get banned immediately. It's very frustrating, and I took a long break from creating public content, and focused on having real life experiences based on my deepest fantasies. (You can check out some of my fun times on FetLife, my handle there is Mercy_Morghon.)

I've been trying to find other places to post my audios, because I love making them, and I landed here. I have an OnlyFans currently under review as well.

If you'd like to access All of Me (ie everything I've ever made) I'd love that; interact with me here to request access to my spreadsheet (no external links allowed here).

If you care to leave anonymous feedback, I'd love that; interact with me here to ask for my anonymous feedback form (no external links allowed here).

If you'd care to commission me to perform a story you've written or for me to create an original story/scene just for you, I'd love that; interact with me here to ask for my commission request form (no external links allowed).

I'm rarely on Discord anymore, but I check there once in a while. Interact with me here to ask for my handle.

You can also reach me via email; interact with me here to ask for it.

I hope you enjoy me. It's good to be back.

Love,

~ Mercy

Location

Murder Room

Author Stats

This YearMember Since
This YearUpdated
111Followers
6My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

33

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Cat(s), Other

Fetishes

BDSM, CNC, Degradation, Exhibitionism, Gangbangs, Pain, Bondage, Impact, Humiliation, Fearplay, Forniphilia, Free Use, Suffering, Dehumanization, Facefucking, Choking

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Mercedene_Morghon by clicking here.