Erotic4Emos

Just an emo kid writing filth for other emo kids!

Hey,

Thanks for taking the time to read my stories. I am currently working on the second book of the Beach Front Family series, and working on an unconnected story called Speed Trap Town.

I work really hard to make my characters feel real, and like you could bump into them somewhere. I actually base most of my characters off people I’ve dated. I’m a big fan of some other Authors on here, so if you liked my work go check them out!

Here is a quick FAQ about me and my writing:

Q: Is the music in your stories from real bands?
A: Yes.

Q: What got you into writing.
A: I just like telling stories, and there are so many well crafted ones on here and they stand out, and I wanted to try my hand at it.

Q: Are the locations in your stories real places?
A: Yes, though I fudge the details a bit.

Q: I want to offer some suggestions, are you open to them?
A: I have very mixed feelings about the feedback system on this site. I write the stories and characters I like to write. I’ve been really lucky that other people like them. But, if you don’t or you feel that they don’t represent you and your kinks and desires… I suggest writing your own stories rather than offer feedback.
Also, I promise that the story is always GOING somewhere. I’m not just writing transcripts of porn. It is not always given to you up front like it is in say Ariel’s case in Beach Front Family. Sometimes you have to wait for it to pay off.

Give it time, I promise to reward you!

Author Stats

This YearMember Since
This MonthUpdated
89Followers
23Following
6My Comments

Contact Author

Contact Erotic4Emos by clicking here.