FreeSpiritSailor

Single, retired, traveling the US East coast on my sailboat. Life is good. :-)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Q: What "tickles you between the ears"?

Years ago, in a chance encounter in a NYC hotel lobby, I had the opportunity to meet Dr. Ruth Westheimer. I told her that I appreciated all that she'd done to open up the discussion of sexuality and that I had learned to think with an open mind about the wide variety of experiences to be had. We chatted for about five minutes and, as we parted, she told me (in her delightfully accented English) "…remember zat your beegest zexshual organ ees not between your legs, eet's between your ears! Now go have gud zex!"

About a year later, I quit my job, got a divorce, gave my ex the house and headed South on my cruising sailboat. I started taking Dr. Ruth's advice and having had lots of "gud zex". :-) Before the divorce, I'd only been with one woman (my ex). I started to look around and found to my surprise that there were women who enjoyed NSA sex as much as any male. Some of them surprised me with their passion and the types of lovemaking that they enjoyed.

So, yes, I do like being tickled between my legs, but I find as I grow older, that indeed my biggest turn-ons are the ones that "tickle me between my ears". I enjoy hearing from others and trading, sexy pics, vids and stories.

What turns you on? :-)

Location

OBX

Author Stats

This YearMember Since
This YearUpdated
7Followers
8Following
8My Favorites
17My Comments

More About Me

Age

64

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact FreeSpiritSailor by clicking here.