• Authors
  • EricaSm

EricaSm

Mom and wife. I was raised in a strict Calvinist family who believed in corporal punishment. I became an "apostate" at 18 and my parents have not spoken to me since. Some things are gone and some remain.

I have a beautiful husband who tolerates my quirks, and a beautiful son who is the light of my days and still calls me mommy at 18. And it makes my heart break with joy when he does.
I have a dog named Tubbs, a mixed breed and the runt of the litter but he loves me and I love him.
I try to remember that have much to be thankful for.

If I happen to be in the chat room, please don't come at me with HEY, or HEY girl or some such nonsense... You Don't need War and Peace to say hello, but you should introduce yourself before asking personal questions.

Go put something in your profile! Starting with your AGE. If you don't have anything in your profile, Please don't PM me. Please... Don't-- It will save us both from that moment when you get angry when I say no thank you... And take it as a given that I am fine and I know you are fine; feel free to just say what is on your mind.

Submission is a gift freely given, it cannot be taken.

I prefer to chat with women because women engage in conversation whereas men conduct interviews. I did not come here to be interviewed. By the way, this is one way we can tell when it’s boy pretending to be a girl.
Mention Taylor Swift in your first DM so I know you read my profile.

Location

Central Pennsylvania

Gender

Female

Member Stats

This YearMember Since
This YearUpdated
1Followers
2Following
2My Comments

More About Me

Birthday

March 9, 1978

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Reading, Painting, Refinishing Old Furniture

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Member

Contact EricaSm by clicking here.