• Authors
  • JodieToday

JodieToday

I love to write and wrote tons of technical or, well, accounts of real shit happening. And all of this was done for well over thirty years.

So being descriptive is no problem but my characters seem flat. So still working on that.

And if you happen to see one of my poem submissions please remember those are lyrics and verses. If I could sing I'd be a singer songwriter. Maybe next life I'll have a better singing voice but my luck I will be illiterate.

I give my serious stuff to a relative, at least anything that looks like a song perhaps. I ALWAY have a tune in my head and they flow better, cadence wise, with the song I am humming. She has put music to some of them but it is never the tune or often the same cadence and tempo I had when I wrote it but the lyrics don't suffer from having a different tune. The tune just gets my creative juices going.

More John Prine and Bob Dylan in my head, more rockier or Norah Jones in hers. But it likely would not see the light of way on my own at any rate. So my words are blessed by her voice when she sings them.

Most often however, I forget what the song in my head was when I read it down the road a bit so I only get the cadence down and it seems like words and my life's experiences just come into my head...think download.

And besides that I Love Steampunk and Boudoir. And that dark Goth look. Whew..

And animals. Especially baby animals. That's how those little cute bastards snag you.

But as far as what is called "Outdoor Boudoir" we used to just call it playing dress-up and driving around.

So I am not into being some photographer's customer but more along the lines of having my own solo adventures and doing my "Video Selfie Drives" than the other, commercial studio side of Boudoir.

Though the professional photographer for those wanting a superior finished product, yes, use them. I am just playing. And frugal.

I love the adrenaline rush coming from taking some CHANCES. Such as going two miles from my car into the thick woods to a creek all by myself for Video Selfie Time.

I have occasionally ran into a Ranger or Fishermen but seldom. I do dress kind of.... slutty. Sort of. But try to have some elegance with choice of attire and there is never any nudity.

More to do with DIY and living in the moment than to have professional level images to give a loved one. Since I do everything alone, even my backwoods hiking with Red Lipstick Posing Sessions, I have to dress a bit more practical than I used to.

Gone are the days of six inch heels. I used to wear them to the beach and walk on driftwood logs in them. But since all I carry for my protection, whether out late at night blowing kisses to Truckers on the highway or at the beach at night, wherever, is my trusty Red Lipstick.

I have had to hurry out of an area when some aggressive, cat-calling men showed up a time or so. So more practical shoes nowadays.

Author Stats

This YearMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
7Followers
3Following
3My Favorites
16My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Hobbies

Showing Black Stocking Tops, Writing, Animal Care Of All Sorts, Gardening

Pets

Other

Fetishes

Red Lipstick Application Posing

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact JodieToday by clicking here.