JTSuck

The year was 1959. I had turned 13 earlier that year. In August m parents rented half a duplex at the beach. Aunts and uncles and cousins (two married couples and 2 or 3 old bachelors) came. At night it was hot...no a/c. The men snored like buffalo’s in heat…and the women were worse.

I usually slept on an old couch on the first floor screened porch.

After a couple of days I met the boy from the other half of the duplex. His name was Dave. He was 17. We'd swim, throw a football, watch the girls.

One day he said he knew a new place to swim. It was a secluded cove...had to climb over huge boulders to get to the water.

After a while he said he had to pee....so he slipped off his swim trunks and went to the water’s edge. I did the same. I noticed his cock was much bigger than mine. I guess he caught me staring at it.

He motioned for me to come over close to him. Asked me if I liked what I saw...I kind of mumbled something like yes. He said for me to touch it. I did. It was warm to the touch and I felt it start to get hard. I started to get hard too.

He got behind me and reached around and started to stroke my cock. Very quickly I felt this strange sensation, my knees started to buckle and I had my very first ejaculation.

I’m sure I would have collapsed if it weren’t for the strong arm tightly holding me upright.

He released me from his grip and had me get on my knees in front of him. I felt his cock rub against my face and across my lips. The sight and sensation of his cock rubbing against my face was exciting. His scent was musky and not unpleasant. These new sensations, sights, and scents had my head swirling.

I felt him slowly, but firmly, slide his cock into my mouth. He started a slow, rhythmic in-and-out motion. After what seemed like an eternity and a split second, he stopped, grabbed my shoulders and ejaculated 3 or 4 streams of semen into my mouth. I was so stunned all I could do was to swallow as much as I could. It was warm…simultaneously salty and sweet and a consistency like evaporated milk.

As we cleaned up and went back to the house he asked me if I liked what happened. I just stammered something like "I guess so...yeah..maybe..."

He asked me if I would do it again…again? “I dunno…maybe…I dunno.”

He said he had some friends he wanted me to meet.

Later that day he brought me to a game arcade down the street from the beach houses. In addition to the arcade was a coffee shop, a newsstand, and a souvenir shop.

He sat me at one of the games and went off somewhere. As I was playing the game an older boy...maybe 18 - 19 came over to me. He said that my friend told him what happened earlier and that he wanted me to suck his cock. He took my arm and walked me to a back room. The room was in the back of the arcade. It was a small room…dimly lit. There was a large wooden desk, a chair, some file cabinets and a large overstuffed leather sofa.

He told me to get undressed and kneel down.

He faced me and undid his belt and undid his pants. He slid his undershorts down and exposed his cock. It was bigger than my friends…thicker and a bit longer.

Again those sensations, sights, and scents came swirling back.

He slid it into my mouth and started to slide it back and forth. Now I knew what was inevitable. He held my head tightly as he unleashed 3 or 4 streams of his semen into my mouth. Again I just swallowed as much as I could.

I noticed that 3 other older boys had come into the room by then.

I blew each one of them also.

I was starting to realize that I liked…I guess enjoyed would be a better description…of what I was doing.

Late that evening after everyone in the house went to sleep I went to sit on the front stoop. Dave saw me and came over and sat beside me. He asked me what I thought of what happened today. Again I just mumbled something. He said the older guys want me to come back tomorrow and blow them all again.

He then said that he wanted me to blow him again right then and there. There was no one around and it was dark...the beach was deserted…so I did.

I tried to sleep but the day’s events kept running thru my mind…what did I do?...why was I liking it?...do I want to do it all again? My mind screamed the answer to that last question…”Yes you do…and you will!!!”

I guess I was so intrigued by the day's events that I would voluntarily go to the arcade alone hoping I would meet one or more of the older boys so I could blow them.

Each of them was more than willing to let me blow them.

They would tell me that I was “good cocksucker” and I guess I took some kind of pride in that.

Location

Richmond, VA

Author Stats

This YearMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
8Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Birthday

February 21

Hobbies

Planes, Trains, Automobiles

Contact Author

Contact JTSuck by clicking here.