• Authors
  • TomTheWriter1991

TomTheWriter1991

By and large, the stories I write were written for content creators and friends, both for my writing pleasure and their reading pleasure, and some of them were written with the intention of being turned into custom videos from said creators and friends. This is why the names of characters found in my stories are recurrent.

The formatting of my stories isn’t always maintained correctly when I upload here, and for that I can only apologise. I will try to correct formatting errors where I see them, however, I am at the will of the limitations of the site.

I massively appreciate all comments, favourites, ratings, and follows, and I invite and appreciate both positive and constructively negative feedback on my stories.

If you give any of my stories an unfavourable rating (e.g. 1/2 stars, maybe even 3), I'd appreciate comments explaining why you thought that. I am always striving to improve and develop my writing, and understanding where I can improve is invaluable. Please feel free to contact me privately through the site if you'd prefer, for positive and/or negative feedback, or through the social media links found on my website.

More details and stories can be found on my website, including my stories being presented in the correct and intended format.

🔗 tomthewriter.co.uk 🔗

Gender

Male

Author Stats

This YearMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
30Followers
11My Comments

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact TomTheWriter1991 by clicking here.