Erozetta

Only reason I reactivated my account is to keep the screen name secured to me.

If you had a favorite story of mine you'd like to read again, just reach out to me via the contact author form here, I'll get an email and will send you the PDF as long as you give me an email to send it to. If you don't want to give me an email address to respond to you with, you can always purchase my stories from my website linked below. I don't yet have all of my works up there for sale, but I'm working on getting that done. They will be priced at approximately $1 per 10k words and a minimum of $1.

Apologies for leaving as abruptly as I did, but I was not in a great headspace and the forums here made it 100 times worse. I'm just not interested in the harassment I got for being an erotica writer who happened to be a woman. I will say, though, that I am working on a single story that I intend to post here. It will be the only thing on this account and I plan on making two posts on the forum about it. That's it. (I fucked up, won't happen again.)That will be the extent of my interactions here going forward.

www.inkandecstasy.com

Check out the podcast I started:
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0pgrvHhtVJELHtgcvAutrA?si=efccb8cba0d04abc

You can also play it straight from our website.

Location

Still in my imagination.

Member Stats

This YearMember Since
TodayUpdated
2Followers
6Following
10My Favorites
6My Comments

More About Me

Hobbies

Podcasting, Writing, Role Playing Games

Fetishes

Spanking, Redheads, Demons, Reluctance, Noncon, Bondage, Masochism, Deep Voices, These Are Kinks Not Fetishes, Except For Deep Voices

Find Me Online

Contact Member

Contact Erozetta by clicking here.