Reader Profile image
userpic of FlowingIshtar

FlowingIshtar

... I can take nothing for granted; I can't attach myself because it all will fade. So don't trust me. Never trust me. Because I'll never trust you the same.
I'm just a shadow cast by the truth... I'm not me, and you; you are definetly not you.
The surroundings and ourselves, we're mutations inside mutations! We are living fractal experiments, standing on reality's shelves; everchanging, rearranging in sometimes monstruous creations...
I've been searching for a pattern this while time; But without success. No surprise...
I'm just an amoeba trying to grasp the universe. Will you help me to get somewhere in this mess? Will you listen to my plight?
I was locked in the darkest depths, because they thought I was the biggest threat to their illusions of saffety. One can try to resist change... just to be stomped in it's inevitable wrath; It means It breaks you; but you can never break it.
Sincerely, I don't blame them. I don't blame those who choose to shield themselves in vain lies. For reality; it is a painful wind of uprooting desperation, shredding us appart and building us up, as fast as it flies. It is a force of infinite destruction, but also brings inovation spreading through all the cardinal directions. Remains relentless, unfailing in it's motion, only to achive it's desired perfection.
And when I see a prism spreading it's colors, emanating from a single ray of light... I recall becoming the things I've always been, but never knew; and the things I knew, but never been; being shot, expanded and twisted through the fabric of space and time.
Makes me wonder, will I ever really die? Will my conscience ever fade?
A small tangible speck of dust wanders the universe perpetually... so what implies my conscience being tangible in a much different way? And isn't a speck of dust lesser than the collection of all thoughts and experiences I hold inside?
Can I be me for once in a life? I did spend some power fighting what had me created. It took many pushes to realize that Now is already future being pierced by the past in a cycle never ceasing... changing everything I build in it's revolution; shattering, merging and raising, whilst envelops the future that I forcefully grasp into the present; past, and I... I will, I am, I was suffering to unify, the very being that could never be. So I stopped resisting the tide, because even time, is not allowed to be him.


Member Stats

This YearMember Since
This YearUpdated
1My Comments

Contact Member

Contact FlowingIshtar by clicking here.