SusanSelton

Mid 40s writer in UK - positively mardy over older female / younger male romances particularly with scantily clothed beautiful boys, flirty femdom, and deliciously compromising CFNM situations.

Also, erotic fantasies drawn from wandering female imaginations - so naughty, as well as sappy love stories with indeterminate resolution.

My stories are largely rewrites (artistic license) of submissions I have received from women who have confessed to me their desires and dalliances with younger men, particularly when there is a power imbalance in her favour. I am careful to change some of the salient details to retain the woman's anonymity and/or create a compilation with a different submission for what I think would make a better story.

In this respect, the stories are fictional - but based on real events and/or unrequited female desires. These stories are likewise more appealing to women than they are to men (fap material for the ladies - sorry lads). All of the males presented are 18 years or older, and therefore, of the age of legal consent.

Author Stats

Last MonthMember Since
This MonthUpdated
15Followers

More About Me

Age

41

Hobbies

Writing

Fetishes

CFNM, Romance, Cougar, Boytoy, FLR, Femdom, Chastity

Contact Author

Contact SusanSelton by clicking here.