Voidseraph

Returning to the wonderful world of erotica and erotic writing, flexing that dormant erotic writing muscle again after too long on the fringes. Love words and using language, especially when it turns people on. If you find me in chat, and like what you read here - say hi.

First publication pending approval...

I'm kinky-esque - a pleasureDom-leaning switch if I'm anything. Happy to explore and indulge kinks and fetishes. Happiest when I know my partner is having a good time. (Particularly into: passion/primal, anal play, cum play, teasing/denial, edging, hairy/natural (but what makes you feel most comfortable and sexiest is best)).

Consent, communication, confidence, and connection are sexy.

For the visual among you: I'm tall and broad, slim to average build, solid at the core and softer at the edges, bearded (usually fairly trimmed), all natural, with a slightly wild, long haired (red/strawberry blonde) viking look.

On the non-erotic side, I'm a big ol' nerd, with a love of gaming, TTRPGs/D&D, movies, miniature/model hobbying, comics, boardgames, etc, etc. Also love the outdoors and being active, hiking, climbing, cycling, yoga.

Big proponent of polyamory/ethical non-manogamy/relationship anarchy - but currently unattached.

Rigorous honesty, radical acceptance, and emotional intelligence/maturity are the best.

MAGA/TERFs/SWERFs, or other forms of bigotry, weaponised or otherwsie aren't welcome here.

ACAB, BLM, Free Palestine.

Location

The Void

Gender

Male

Author Stats

Last MonthMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
2Followers
3Following
1My Favorites

More About Me

Age

32

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Lots

Fetishes

Some

Contact Author

Contact Voidseraph by clicking here.