JennyEccles

Hiya;

Thanks for taking the time to read my bio :)

I’m back here after a break, far from a newbie xx

I'm just a 49 year old divorced lady. I come here for an occasional escape from reality. I absolutely love, good, polite fun and detailed roleplay.

I'm not here to discuss the real me - that isn't important. I love to build a character and be that character in scenes. I'm very open-minded in roleplay so don't be shy...

Please don't be a dick, be polite with good manners. I find that a massive turn-on.

My real passion is long roleplaying scenes that build over weeks and months. I tend to use lit as a place to meet people, once that connection is made and there is a spark I like to take the conversation to a different platform where it's easier to keep in touch and develop the scene over time.

Not into text speak, but also I'm absolutely not a member of the grammar police. I like playing with snappy sentences back and forth, not a massive fan of huge paragraphs, but I am very adaptable.

Few people understand what I'm looking for. I guess if you have made it this far you find my thoughts interesting, if that's the case then get in touch. Let's see if we are compatible!

Thanks again for stopping by and finding out a little more about me.

Jenny xx

Member Stats

This MonthMember Since
This MonthUpdated
1Followers

Contact Member

Contact JennyEccles by clicking here.