Longdistancechats

None of what I have posted on this site (so far) was written for this site. When dating my girlfriend long distance I used to send her tales I wrote to see her reaction, kind of modern love letters, far more exciting than poems or what I had been doing that day... These are what I have posted, they were written a few years ago with a specific task. They include specific actions, thoughts and spoken words to test her reaction or feeling to what was said. Did they arouse her, excite her or gross her out? They were intended to let her find out things about herself that she may not have realized and maybe move boundaries a little. Could she see herself in these places acting as I guessed? Thats also the reason for writing in second person, these are written for her, not you (sorry to disappoint). I really tried to get her immersed in the situations, I avoided using names so she could picture who she wanted in a role and that also pushed things back to second person writing. So, by association they are inherently targeting hetro females as posted. If you feel them ridiculous or just silly, they did their job on you too, just with a different result as you are a different person in a different place in your life.
Each story has a basis in our reality, whether an interest, opinion or situation and they are written to be plausible / grounded and may one day happen... For example, she likes gardening, it may not seem as sexy a location/setting as a swingers club, to many of you, yet... Of the twenty or so I will post, there was only one failure, the rest all made her wanton. So, they served their purpose. Now, I still enjoy them myself (as a male) and I think they hold up, so I might as well let you all into my world and pay some of you back for my enjoyment of your own creations here (minus grey hair for second person writing). The only changes are to comply with Lit guidelines regarding speech etc.

Location

USA and UK

Author Stats

Last MonthMember Since
TodayUpdated
9Followers
3Following

More About Me

Birthday

February 22

Hobbies

Travel, Blacksmith

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s), Bird(s)

Fetishes

Compersion

Contact Author

Contact Longdistancechats by clicking here.