Legi0n

Elitist, highly educated and peer-reviewed. Well-read and an expert in my field (primarily (but not solely) philosophy; and within that, primarily ethics, existentialism, and theory of mind). Were it not for my unusually rational and coherent views - admittedly typical for a (academic/real/actual) philosopher - and grave grip on ethics, I would fit rather nicely into the boring old stereotype of a classical/antiquated elitist. Lucky for me, I don't.

Well then, with that out of the way... I do not RP, cyber or anything of the sort personally, but I'll gladly chat about just about anything; sexual or non-sexual (and as far as sexual things go, while I certainly do not enjoy everything under the sky myself, there are exceptionally few - if any - things that I'm not willing to discuss, to some degree). Ah, and I'm not much for "one-night fancies", either, as it were; more interested in getting to know folks. I'm mostly an open book, and queries and questions are not only accepted, they're all but encouraged - as I encourage any- and everyone, to freely speak their mind, when chatting, with me.
See you around, perhaps.

Ah, and folks, people, creatures of all types; do try and stop being simpletons. Just accept that, if someone (that claims to be female) cannot even do the exceedingly simple act, of showing a simple, anonymous, "live" picture (most appropriatley, a picture of their breasts, with a note with something specificied in the conversation, written on it), then they are a male - a male, pretending to be a female.

If "she" can't verify in this entirely anonymous manner - then it's not a "she".
Simple as - learn this, and the world (well, Lit, at least, haha), will become a significantly better place.

Having had "bad experiences" in the past is nonsense, as, again - such a picture is *anonymous*.
Not "being able to, right now", or "only being able to do it later", is nonsense - it takes a minute or two, and can easily be done in the privacy of e.g. ones bathroom.
Saying things like "you should trust me" is the worst kind of nonsense, since trust is *established* (e.g. by the very act of proving oneself to be real), not there by default.

All of the above example are, simply, lies - and the list is not exhaustive, but it's certainly the most common examples. The males who pretend to be female will get defensive, they will say that they can do it "later" (they won't), they will insult you or try and play it off as being trolls; in essence, they'll try anything, to avoid admitting how pathetic they are, and try and get their goolies off.

Stop encouraging this behaviour; just accept that the person claiming that it cannot possibly do this, is a male, or otherwise fake/a liar, and move on. Do not encourage them; only by showing that such strategies do not work, will it stop - and it takes all of us.

Location

Nihil

Gender

Male

Author Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
3Followers
4My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Hobbies

Oh, A Lot

Fetishes

Oh, Such Things Can Be Discussed

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Legi0n by clicking here.