sprite198181

I am a 28 year old female, 5'8" with hazel eyes and brown curly hair past my shoulders.

Looking to explore my sexual side with the right partner. Also looking for friends with like minds. I enjoy blindfolds and being tied up for your pleasure. Dressing up in customes or roleplaying I believe I would enjoy as I was part of plays in high school.

I would like to find a Master who would like D/s relationship in the bedroom and vanilla relationship in public. I am not a pain slut so sadisatic Master/Doms need not apply. I seek someone sensual and loving for guidance and discipline. Someone who enjoys restraining their slave and disciplining when needed.

Looking for long term relationship with someone between the ages of 28-38 Someone who at this time is not interested in having a family but will want to in the next 5 years. I don't want to explore only to have to stop when I finally want to start a family. Must be local. No I'm not looking to relocate and No I'm not looking for anyone who is visiting either.

Location

Bellflower, CA

Member Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
53Following
97My Favorites

Contact Member

Contact sprite198181 by clicking here.