• Authors
  • WallFly

WallFly

I am a consummate pretender.

I write about acts with which I have no experience, and emotions in which I don't believe.

I am fascinated by the gradients of sexual identity, the shadings of sexual expression, the interplay of emotion and lust, and the impact of desire on our motivation.

I like my sex with a side of emotional resonance. Despite what we like to pretend in the modern, polymorphous "sexually liberated" age, sex does not exist in a vacuum. It takes a toll, it has consequences. There is always a morning after to face.

But I'm also a sucker for a happy ending. There are so few of them in real life. In my little world, everyone ends up happy. More or less.

Please be aware that I accept feedback, and will duly thank you for anything you write, but I'm unlikely to apply it to future work unless it's really worthwhile.

I am a fly upon your wall.
You don't see me. But I see all.

Update: October 2007
Just in case anyone actually reads these things (and cares), it could be a while before I post anything.
My dysthymia has had the better of me for close to a year now, and now I'm finding my good days further and further apart. This has led to, not quite writer's block, but something like finisher's block: I have a whole bunch of stories in development, but can't seem to finish one to my satisfaction. If and when I do, it will show up here, but at this rate, who knows when that may be.

Location

Down by the shacks, where the satellite dishes grow

Author Stats

16 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
1My Comments

Contact Author

Contact WallFly by clicking here.