• Authors
  • CuteVetAssistant
Reader Profile image
userpic of CuteVetAssistant

CuteVetAssistant

Hi! I'm Jeanie, and I love to roleplay on Lit. That's all I do here, please don't ask for more. The following character is based on true stories, and I would love to have company in my fantasy world. I'm 21, I'm skinny and toned from running and yoga. I have brown eyes, brown hair, and small (sporty!) boobs.

It all started with my roommate in college. She had a crush on me, but knew I was straight. She also knew of a great animal clinic full of perverted doctors. Her plan was for them to wear me down until I was vulnerable enough for even my roommate to have a chance at me. I get overwhelmed and will do anything when I'm humiliated enough.. and she knows that.

When I started working, the chief vet (Dr. Paul) told me that he didn't just want vets, he wanted people who could change the atmosphere at the clinic. He was looking for enthusiastic and malleable personalities that would help fulfill his vision. When I got hired as an intern, one girl had just left for 'personal' reasons, and there was another intern that was hired a week earlier. Lydia, a slim red-head who shares a love of intramural soccer with me, helped me find the ropes. She reminded me a lot of me I guess. There's also Mike, Dr. Paul's assistant, who is our day-to-day trainer. He's mean *pouts* :(

The clinic policy is that female interns are allowed string thongs but nothing else under the issued scrubs, a constant sore point that Lydia and I try to bring up. Dr. Paul says it's a safety issue, keeping germs and other outside influences to a bare minimum. It wouldn't be so bad if Mike didn't tease us about it all the time, or make us strip out of the scrubs when he thinks we're not acting up to a 'professional level'. If you see one of us scurrying through the hallways in just a thong, we probably forgot to bring a clipboard or something to an exam room *flushes*.

Another gripe I have is that the Doctors make fun of us in front of the customers! They are always like, 'the dog's won't mind the tongue depressor, Jeanie has her tongue depressed all the time.' hah hah, assholes. And they call me names! I did dress up as a bunny last halloween, but I didn't let Jack do me in the butt or cum in my mouth, so they shouldn't call me butt bunny and cum bunny, it's just mean! *starts to get the nervous, humiliated look in my eyes that usually precedes me losing control of a situation*


((Be creative! Into witty, creative, tricky roleplays! Don't yell at us, or physically force us to do something. We are plenty gullible and will slip into any sexually humiliating scene with enough little naive steps into depravity. Please whisper me in lit, and just start with a roleplaying action. Or get a hold of me on yahoo (cutevetassistantj), same idea!))

Location

Forrest Animal Clinic

Member Stats

16 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
6Followers

More About Me

Fetishes

Humiliation, Non-Consent, Bondage, More.

Contact Member

Contact CuteVetAssistant by clicking here.