• Authors
  • IownU2008

IownU2008

I am a forty something man, quadruple Aquarian, well traveled artist & erotic writer & painter. I am 6' 3" 210 lbs light brown hair & blue eyes. I am of european good looks, love to kiss, I am very oral both ways & I throughly enjoy being dominant in the bedroom & sometimes like to extend the boundaries of the bedroom to far outside the house!

I have been exploring many of my sexual fantasies in a serious relationship of 3 years with a woman who loves me very much, but with whom I share with other men.

She has two other lovers whom she has known longer then me. One French man she only gives oral sex to, to completion & the other an Italian man she regularly fucks, sucks and videos her encounters to share with me later.

We share many fantasies which almost always seem to include multiple partners or the presence of other larger cocks (whether real or a choice of many toys ), every fantasy seems to create a want or desire to explore MORE or even engage in such a scene and experience how it plays out! :P

Her willingness to pleasure me is something I find extremely sexy and I must confess she has become slightly addicted to how enticed I am when she has played outside the box so-to-speak.

She is the first and only woman I have ever engaged in anal sex with and I find that I very much enjoy owning that ass of hers, and she loves to give it to me! She has told me that in the past she has always given blow jobs to her partners and always swallowed regardless the taste but with Me she has grown to really Love being a little cock sucker because she loves the way my cum tastes!

So I decided to do a little video myself for her and fed-xed overnight a fresh washcloth filled with my cum, she loved it so much... she sent me pictures of her in the bed and the shower sucking my cum out of the washcloth, what an erection that gave me! She told me that she savored every drop and also rubbed what was left if any all over her face after adding a little water to the cloth, she could still feel that silky feeling of My Cum made especially for Her!

I have definitely fulfilled more fantasies and been more open sexually with her than with any other woman. And what's really exciting is that I know there is so much MORE to Cum, my ideas that I would normally think to get a strange reaction, she smiles or giggles and I know it excites her and she is willing to try it. And the things that make her nervous really make her wett.

While we are making love, I love to describe sexual scenes to her that she would otherwise feel uneasy about doing and She just becomes a River of her juices exposing to Me her inner most Secrets which also embarrass her because in her mind they are taboo which I find incredibly hott n sexy n makes Me hard as Granite!

Location

Florida, USA

Member Stats

16 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers
4Following
9My Favorites

More About Me

Fetishes

Sharing My Wife, Cum

Contact Member

Contact IownU2008 by clicking here.